Requests for application forms and general information about degree programs in the
School of Graduate Studies should be directed to the care of Ms. Mylaka Simpson:
School of Graduate Studies
640 Dr. Mary McLeod Bethune Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114-3099
Toll Free: 866-274-0733
Documents submitted in support of applications become part of the files of the Office of Graduate Admissions and will not be returned, duplicated, or forwarded to another institution for any purpose.
Application for admission is open to anyone with a bachelor's degree either from a regionally accredited institution or its equivalent from a foreign institution. Students are admitted as either Degree Status students or as Non-Degree Status students.
The School of Graduate Studies offers post baccalaureate degrees in:
Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) - Online
Master of Science in Integrated Environmental Science (MSIES) - Traditional Program
Master of Science in Counseling Psychology (MSC) - Evenings and Weekends
- Master of Education in Exceptional Student Education (MedESE)-Online
- Master of Public Health in Public Health-(MPH)Traditional Program
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice Administration(MSCJA) Online
- Master of Athletic Training in Athletic Training (MAT) Traditional Program
- Master of Arts in Christian Ministries MACM (Online and Traditional)