International students are encouraged to apply early. Candidates must submit the following credentials:
1. A completed application.
2. SAT or ACT scores. Test scores should be forwarded directly to the University by using Bethune-Cookman’s CEEB code number, 5061; ACT code number, 0720. These are not required for acceptance; however, to be considered for an Academic Scholarship, they are required for consideration.
While there is no stated minimum test score, candidates should have achieved scores near the national averages of college-bound students. The ACT English/Writing or SAT Writing sections are required for scholarship candidates.
3. TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score if the applicant’s first language is not English. The University may consider a waiver of this requirement if the applicant has completed significant academic coursework in English. Contact TOEFL or call (609) 881-7100 for information on the test.
4. A translation and evaluation of all secondary and college academic credentials from a service such as:
- World Education Services (212-966-6311)
- Josef Silny and Associates (305-273-1616).The evaluation should include grade point calculations for each institution attended.
- Educational Credential Evaluators (414-289-3400)
- SpanTran: The Evaluation Company (305-749-0333)
- Global Credential Evaluators, Inc. (301-421-4581)
5. If admitted, applicants will be asked to provide a financial statement documenting verified sources of adequate financial resources required for attendance. Students will receive the I-20 Immigration Form after they have been accepted for admission and submitted the financial resources form.
6. Any questions, please email email@example.com