B-CU Student Account Services
Beginning September 20, 2018, the Office of Student Account Services will be issuing refunds on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Refunds will be posted to students’ BankMobile accounts who meet the conditions below:
- You are currently enrolled full-time for the Fall 2018 semester; if you are enrolled in less than 12 credit hours, your financial aid awards may be reduced or canceled.
- Your classroom attendance has been verified, and your financial aid has been released and posted to your account.
- You have a credit after all charges have been applied to your account.
- If you have a Parent Plus Loan, and your parent(s) have submitted a notarized authorization or have indicated on the plus loan application that the refund may be issued to you, then B-CU will release the refund to you.
- The student is responsible for repaying any funds you receive that exceed your financial need.
- The financial aid award may be adjusted, or repayment may be required if the student becomes ineligible (e.g. dropping classes, withdrawing, not attending classes, or make other academic changes), and could result in a balance for any charges that may occur after your refund has been issued.
- Disbursement of a refund may not eliminate a prior balance. Please check for prior balances at https://wildcat.cookman.edu/ICS/ or by emailing email@example.com.
Students: After logging into Wildcat Web, find elearning courses under Quick Links > My Courses or Current Students > My eLearning. Open the eLearning Tutorial